Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Cassandra N Garcia has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Cassandra N Garcia has the following 8 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Preventive Medicine
- Family Planning
Dr. Cassandra N Garcia is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
Spends all the time needed. I feel like she's really listening to me. Explains whatever the issue is thoroughly. Cheerful and upbeat. Just a really sweet person who happens to be an excellent doctor. I had really given up on going to the doctor until I met Dr. Garcia. I no longer feel apprehensive or like I'm talking to the wind. I know I will stay healthy because she's my doctor. It's a huge relief.
She was amazing through my pregnancy, delivery and as a ped for my son. She was attentive and came in on her day off (drove over 15 miles) when I was hospitalized because she wanted to be the one to explain the situation and the options. She made me feel like I was her only patient when she was with me. Great for adults, fantastic for kids!
Dr. Garcia is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
University Of Vermont College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsSutter Pacific Medical Foundation Family Medicine, 131B Stony Cir Ste 1600, Santa Rosa, CA
Dr. Cassandra N Garcia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Rosa, CA.