Dr. Cassandra Hernandez-Sheppard Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cassandra Hernandez-Sheppard?

Experience

I had a great experience at this location, staff was friendly, Dr. Sheppard was attentive and informative, she was precise and prompt, offered options and gave me positive feedback which i appreciated.

Great treatment every time.

Dr. Sheppard is always compassionate, caring and down to earth. She takes her time with you and makes sure all your questions are answered. I would follow her if she ever moved her practice. The office staff is professional.

The weather has been truly terrible this week and my family doctor closed his office. I went to CareNow because I could not wait for my family doctor to open back up. After being seen by the doctor there I was diagnosed with pneumonia and Dr. Sheppard was wonderful! She made sure I understood the importance of following the directions for taking my medications and also to follow up to make sure I was not getting worse. I was going to go to my family doctor for my follow up but his office was still closed due to the weather so I came back to see Dr. Sheppard again. I am very pleased with my experience and will definitely use CareNow for my health needs in the future.

Fantastic consistent doctor. Very thorough across all of our family members, good listening skills, and a partner in better health.

Quick and easy! She really listened to my concerns.

Was treated at CareNow walk-in facility in West Frisco. A grinding-rasp tool used with pneumatic tools, had disintegrated & lodged a piece of metal shrapnel in my bicep. I was taken back within minutes to clean & Examine extent of injury. X-ray was done to insure no metal pieces left in arm after removal, stitches followed to close wound, along with a tetanus shot & antibiotics prescribed. Everyone involved was professional, warm, caring & friendly. Would I recommend? YES!!!

Dr. Cassandra Hernandez-Sheppard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Coppell, TX.