Dr. Cassandra Howard Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Cassandra Howard?

Cassandra Howard M.D.

Excellent suturing.

ER visit

Best doctor seen to date, fast and professional.

Sorry, pitiful treatment

Prescribed child dosage of medications to an adult. Still sick after 3 days, she does NOT know what she is doing or talking about. You are better off not going to anyone.!

Pharm.D

My experience with Dr.Howard was very unpleasant. Brought my wife in the ER for an emergency. Dr.Howard was initially professional. Her diagnosis was quick and accurate, but dosed her with the same mess we already tried at home other than a steroid. Me and my wife being healthcare professionals already knew that she needed another medication which was what eventually what she received and gave her the best results. The ER became busy and since they were short on rooms my wife was placed in the middle of the hallway for everyone to see, which in this case she just wanted to out from the open so she could sleep. She became upset from this and the nurse relayed this to Dr.Howard. When Dr.Howard eventually checked back on my wife 3 and a half hours later she was stern and rude with both of us. She cut us off while we were explaining and she basically said that we were not as important as some of her other patients. She lack total professionalism and empathy and was only concerned with herself by throwing up the fact that she had other patients and was busy. I work in a very busy healthcare setting but always give each patient my time and attention so that they will not feel neglected and Dr.Howard reminded us both on how not to be in those situation. I do give her the benefit that she was probably busy and was caught in a stressful moment, but like the old cliche goes,"you only get one time to make a first impression".

This was an emergency room visit. My father was the patient. He died in the ER but from the minute we were seen by Dr.Howard her bedside manner, professionalism and diligence were above and beyond. My mother and I said we would definitely want her to be our primary care provider if and when she has her own practice.