Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cassandra D Josephson
Dr. Cassandra D Josephson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine, Hematology & Oncology and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology. Dr. Josephson is affiliated with Emory University Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Cassandra D Josephson has the following 3 specialties
- Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine
- Hematology & Oncology
- Pediatric Hematology-Oncology
Dr. Cassandra D Josephson has the following 4 expertise
- Sickle Cell Anemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Dr. Cassandra D Josephson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Josephson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
University Of South Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Cassandra D Josephson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsChildrens Healthcare Egleston Hospital, 1405 Clifton Rd NE, Atlanta, GA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Cassandra D Josephson in this video.
Dr. Cassandra D Josephson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.