Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cassandra Lange
Dr. Cassandra Lange, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cedar Rapids, IA, with other offices in Manchester, IA and Cedar Rapids, IA (and 1 other location). She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Lange is affiliated with Mercy Hospital, Trinity Medical Center - 7th Street Campus and Allen Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Cassandra Lange has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Cassandra Lange has the following 3 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Cassandra Lange has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Cassandra Lange is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
Dr Lange did a bilateral total knee replacement for me and I can not say enough wonderful things about her. If you want a surgeon to tell you what you want to hear and baby you Dr Lange is not for you. On the other hand if you want a surgeon that does amazing work and gets excellent results if you follow her instructions, Dr Lange is the orthopedic surgeon to see. I had my surgery 5 years ago and have been thrilled with every aspect of the experience..
Dr. Lange is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Trinity Medical Center - 7th Street Campus
Mercy Medical Center
St. Luke's Hospital
Mercy Medical Center-Dubuque
Grant Regional Health Center
19 Years Experience
University of Illinois at Chicago
Graduated in 1994
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Cassandra Lange is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cedar Rapids, IA.