Dr. Casandra I Mateo Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Casandra I Mateo?

Some lazy nasty staff

Some staff are lazy and rude. I believe her name is Pamilla? Terrible customer service. She brings down the office with her negative attitude and chases patients away.

Great office

This office had the nicest most welcoming staff I've ever experienced. These days that's not very common as I'm sure we can all agree! Janet Chace, medical assistant for Dr. Mateo was such a pleasure in every way!! Huge asset to have in any business. Especially in a doctor's office where patients really need the love! I had to bring my infant with me and she not only took care of me as the patient, but she kept my baby so happy and entertained! What a pleasure! Thank you for being you Janet! Every doctors office should have more people like you!! Dr. Mateo was very informative, knowledgeable and took her time with me which was great! We'll see what my MRI says so I can get a diagnosis when I return. Thanks MSPB Neurology!

great treatment day of visit, but no response to mu inquiry regarding a diagnosis.

she is the best

I have being a pt of Dr Mateo for over 5 years, now she has moved to a new county and I will be following her there, other pt's feel the same way. Shes a wonderfull Phycisian and a wonderful person. She cares for all her pt's.

Find another doctor

I visited this provider for private consultation which was a rip off: $300!!! After a long wait, I was seen by her and the actual visit amount to 10 minutes of history and 5 minutes of avoiding any answer before I do another test (in her office of course) for a further $650. The benefit of my expensive visit to her practice was one big zero. It would also help somewhat if she worked on her English to improve her communication skills.Overall, this was a big mistake to see her and I'm sure that any other doctor could serve me better than this clown.To make things worth, her office keeps harassing me for payment although I was a private pay and paid my bill in full, before I saw the doctor...

Dr. Casandra I Mateo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lake Worth, FL.