Dr. Cassandra M Pillette Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cassandra M Pillette?

She listens to you ailments and takes her5 time. She is never in a rush. She makes you feel important for that time and and any time you need refills she is prompt.

She is kind and very capable of answering questions. Knowledgeable and patient.

Dr Pillette is the best. She takes amazing care of my family and me. She is.super sweet and so easy to talk to.

Awesome Doctor!

Dr. Pillette has by far the best bedside manners I have ever seen in a doctor. She takes the time to not only get to know her patients medical problems but also takes time to get to know them as people. She knows how to connect with her patients on a whole different level without crossing bounderies. For my husband to be ok about going to the doctor takes alot but she makes him completely comfortable and he likes her alot.

Best Doc ever.

As a nurse I am very picky about the doctors that i see. Dr. Pillette is a jewel and I love having her as my doctor. She is very caring and does exactly what she says she is going to do and does it in a very timely manner. I have never felt rushed to get out of her office even when she is busy. Above all she LISTENS to the patient. I have sent everyone I know including my wife and kids to her. That is the best recomendation I could possibly give.

Dr. Cassandra M Pillette is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lafayette, LA.