Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Cassandra M Stroud has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Cassandra M Stroud has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Cassandra M Stroud has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Cassandra M Stroud is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Cassandra Stroud saw me in the Sharp Memorial ER and it was one of the worst physician experiences I've ever had. I was in some of the worst pain of my life after exposure in my eyes to a poisonous plant. She, nor any of the other staff, ever asked how much pain I was in, and Dr. Stroud didn't even bother to actually walk into the room. Just pulled the screen aside and said something to the effect of "This is the way it is, there's not much we can do." They didn't even call Poison Control until my family suggested it and said we were going to do it ourselves. There was never an attempt on their behalf to manage my pain. Every action taken (aside from a saline rinse), was at the suggestion of my family to try and make me more comfortable. She has ZERO bedside manner, made me as the patient feel helpless and inferior, and made my family feel as though they were imposing. I would highly advise Sharp to take notice of Dr. Stroud's unfortunate history of less-than-stellar care and take action.
29 Years Experience
Northeastern Ohio University College Of Medicine And Pharmacy
Graduated in 1989
University Of California At Irvine
Dr. Cassandra M Stroud accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Locations & DirectionsSharp Memorial Hospital, 7901 Frost St, San Diego, CA
Dr. Cassandra M Stroud is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.