The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Cassann N Blake has the following 2 specialties
- Surgical Oncology
Surgical oncologists play various roles in treating cancer. They can perform biopsies to determine if a tumor is cancerous or not. If it is, they’re trained to remove the tumor, tissue, and in some cases, all or part of an organ or bodily structure where the cancer has spread. In addition to removing cancer, they can perform any reconstructive surgeries that may be necessary.
Many surgical oncologists specialize in certain types of cancer, such as liver, lung or breast. Don’t be afraid to ask them what they have the most experience treating. When looking for a doctor, it’s important to know that general surgeons are also qualified to perform many of the same surgeries. However, surgical oncologists have specific training in recognizing and treating cancer, which some patients prefer.
Dr. Cassann N Blake has the following 1 expertise
- Breast Cancer
Dr. Cassann N Blake has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 13
I cant say enough about Dr Blake and Cleveland Clinic. It's like having a consierge service. I had both my hips done there with Dr Suarez and it was the best experience Ive had in my long surgical history. Dr Blakes nurse Emily calls back with answers to questions!!! Ha! EVERYTIME. I had another surgical procedure scheduled on my hand a few days before my breast surgery and they called Dr Blake from the surgical suite to ask a question about timing of these procedures and guess what? They spoke to her right then and I was able to have the procedure or else they were going to cancel it. Dr Blake was sweet, knowledgeable, professional, and caring at a time when yr most nervous about breast cancer. Appmts dates were timely and minimal wait.
She is wonderful! My first visit was a little bit long but that was okay because she took the time to really look over all the information and cd's I brought her to review. She is thorough and takes the time to explain everything in detail and lets you know what is the best course of action to take. Her nurse, Emily and her PA, Melanie are just as wonderful as she is! Thank you!
Dr. Blake was referred to me by a friend who raved about her. Having seen 4 other surgeons for their opinions on how to handle my breast cancer I was a little skeptical. I am so glad I went for her opinion. I instantly felt at ease and was impressed not only with her knowledge and bedside manner but that she took the time to explain all my options as well as the pros and cons. My surgery went very well, no complications or infections. I would highly recommend her to anyone who would listern.
Mediocre physician. I was in need of information, wrote a letter, took it personally and gave it to one of the employees at the front desk. Dr. Blake never bothered to answer. This doctor is not accessible or familiar. You don't feel like you can talk to her. Just talk about the situation (what you're there for) and goodbye.
21 Years Experience
University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Cassann N Blake accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCleveland Clinic-Weston, 2950 Cleveland Clinic Blvd, Weston, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Cassann N Blake in this video.
Dr. Cassann N Blake is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Weston, FL.