Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Cassim M Igram has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Spinal Stenosis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Wounds and Injuries
- Back Injuries
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Spinal Fractures
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
Dr Ingram works for work comp cases, falsely reports he performs certain tests while never touching the patient, falsely reports he reviewed all areas in question, when patient never removed clothing and dr never actually viewed injured areas, unless he can see swelling, redness, bumps through clothes. Spent less than six minutes with patient, while every other medical report and test prove injuries and issues, Dr. will place "faking' syndrome on worker compensation claims which he should be held accountable, Dr. has numerous malpractice sighting's, not recommended doctor for anyone with legitimate and noted injuries as this dr works for work comp and is a "red Flag" doctor for falsifying test , procedure, and or reviews of patient that he does not do in his five to ten minutes he spends with patient. If He doesn't look at your body but through your shirt and pants and your standing there with obvious swelling and he writes in report reviewed you and found no swelling, this doctor is unreliable and would not trust him to do surgery knowing he is a fraudulent dr with lawsuits he has been involved with. A year later and the damages dr caused by such statements and falsifying insurance papers by stating he is doing tests and procedures he doesn't' t do I had to have back surgery because I had a disc fracture, blood pool on spine where injury was and degenerave desiase and inpingment, which can cause pain, did cause pain and had to endure more pain because of his false insurance reporting
We were referred to Dr. Igram and were very impressed with the level of care he provided. We had sent medical records ahead of the appointment and he was prepared, listened to our concerns and answered our questions - we never felt rushed or dismissed. He genuinely cared about our daughter's health. It was easy to tell the office area was hectic, but we felt he gave us his undivided attention during our appointment.
I also found Dr. Igram to be very pleasant, personable, direct and professional. He spent, I felt more than the average amount of time with my husband and I explaining the MRI findings, and what he would recommend currently. I was in total agreement with his recommendation, and very comfortable with the decision. I totally disagree with the negative reviews I have read, and would without hesitation recommend Dr. Igram.
30 Years Experience
University Of Iowa Roy J And Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Dr. Cassim M Igram accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry IA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Alliance HMO/POS
- Health Alliance PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- Wellmark Alliance Select
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUniversity Of Iowa Hospitals And Clinics, 200 Hawkins Dr, Iowa City, IA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Cassim M Igram in this video.
Dr. Cassim M Igram is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Iowa City, IA.