Dr. Cassius Deflon Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Cassius Deflon?

Posted on June 7th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. DeFlon's for nearly 9 years. He is compassionate, thoughtful and supportive in a way I have never found in any physician since I became disabled 13 years ago. He played a key role in finding a diagnosis for my illness that literally, no other doctors even bothered to pursue. I have been battling chronic pain since my early 30's. Dr. DeFlon has a unique gift for networking with every specialty of doctor. My disease has no treatment or cure. I am free, after nearly a decade, of every opiod & benzo you could ever imagine. I have realized that I can't battle chronic pain with the drugs served up too regularly by western medicine & big pharmacuedical company's. Dr. DeFlon has not always had the solution, or answer to the frustrating questions patient's like me face on a day to day basis - but he has never allowed me to feel hopeless or alone. I have had enough indifference from so many of the pain "specialist's" out there, who seem blind to the fact that there IS more to offer than drugs. Each of us is unique and deserves human & humane treatment. I know that Dr. DeFlon "has my back". He gets on the phone and talks to my other doctors. Most importantly, he continues to listen & hear, question & challenge me each and every week. I continue to search for doctors who have a measure of the compassion that Dr. DeFlon has. Good luck to any patients out there, I know how hard the battle is that we all face each and every day.

Posted on April 12th, 2017