Dr. Cassondra L Kovach Is this you?

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Cassondra L Kovach?

Unbelievable

I scheduled an appointment with Dr. Kovach and although I had to wait a few weeks, I was willing to accept it. When I showed up, the staff informed me that the appointment was cancelled. I never recieved a call. When I explained that I was attempting to get my preventive shots I was informed that although they do it all the time, It would be too much of a hassle to write up a chart and give me shots. I was told to seek care somewhere else. If they were not accepting new patients they should have been up front instead of sending me on a wild goose chase. To top it off the rudeness of sending me to another provider after cancelling my appointment was unbelievable. I would recommend not going to this doctor or her practice at South Haven Family Physicians, PC.

Terrible

This providers office will cancel your appointment and not tell you. Then to pour salt on the situation they will tell you that it is too much work to ...

Dr. Cassondra L Kovach is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mauston, WI.