Dr. Catalin Marinescu Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Catalin Marinescu?

Posted on November 16th, 2016

Great interaction! Dr. Marinescu was thorough and has a great patient to communicate with. Got my results and prescription ASAP. I'm please to have him and will recommend him to other women.

True medicine

Posted on February 26th, 2016

Tgus is a true medical practice in all respects. Professionalism, knowledge, skills, respect. I am a chronic patient and have had multidisciplinary treatments, I am educated myself in medical field and I don't grant reviews based only on pleasantness or appearance but Dr. Marinescu has earned all my respect and gratitude. I see he's well respected among his patients and that's totally deserved. I wish him to reach the highest, where he belongs!

Great doctor

Posted on November 19th, 2015

Dr. Marinescu is the doctor that had my fibroids and heavy endometriosis removed from my uterus/ovaries. Great surgery, minimal invasion. Now, exactly 7 months later after the surgery I went back to the doctor pregnant. :) I am very happy with him and looking forward to my remaining 34 weeks of pregnancy in his care.

Posted on August 19th, 2015

Dr. Marinescu is very attentive, knowledgeable and always managed to put my mind at ease even in the most difficult moments. I felt comfortable contacting him at any time, since I had a high risk pregnancy. I highly recommend Dr. Marinescu and I am greatful for his care.

Best Doctor!!

Posted on August 11th, 2015

I can't begin to explain what an experience I had with both Dr. Marinescu and his office staff (Adriana). Dr. Marinescu is tentative, caring and always there for his patients. He listens and answers all your questions and concerns. He is the only doctor I know that gives you his cell number to call or text him for any questions or concerns through out your pregnancy. He personally will call you and review your lab results and posts them online for you to see. He is flexible with appointments, he does the ultrasounds (probably the only dr i know who does them himself) He got me through my pregnancy and brought our little....(technically big, 10.5 lbs) baby into this world and we couldn't be happier!

Posted on July 11th, 2015

I am 100% satisfied with my experience with Dr. Marinescu! I would recommend him to any of my family or friends. This was my first pregnancy and he made me feel comfortable throughout the entire process. The nurse is also excellent! She was always so sweet and friendly and remembered me whenever I called to ask a question. My appointments were always on time and if Dr. Marinescu had to reschedule due to another patient going into labor, I was always called before hand and given lots of options to switch. I was also very impressed with my experience with him while I was in labor/recovering. He personally came to check on my progress throughout the day (even in the middle of the night!). I cannot say enough positive things about Dr. Marunescu! My husband and I hope to have more children and I will definitely return to Dr. Marinescu.

Best OB/GYN care ever

Posted on June 25th, 2015

My experience with Dr. Marinescu was absolutely wonderful. He took the time to explain what was happening with my body. He explained that I had a prolapsed uterus and that it was sitting on my bladder which is what was causing my pain. I was so uncomfortable all the time never passing up a restroom in fear that I wouldn't be able to find one when I needed one. He said I needed a hysterectomy to take the pressure off my bladder. After the hysterectomy the relief was immediate. I have never walked away from a surgery feeling so much relief and minimal pain. I have never had a doctor call me 2 days after a surgery to see how I was doing. His care and concern was without a doubt the best I have ever seen. I've had absolutely no complications and very little pain. This man is an amazing doctor and will recommend him to everyone I know.

Amazing doctor and staff

Posted on September 26th, 2014

There are not enough words to express how blessed I feel to have found Dr. Marinescu. He is not only a knowledgeable and superb surgeon; he truly cares about his patient's entire health. From the first phone call I made to his office up to my recent post op follow up I have been encountered by an extremely cheerful, courteous and helpful staff. His assistant, Adrianna is wonderful. At my first visit Dr. Marinescu sat down with me and discussed all of my health issues at length. It was so amazing to have a physician take the time that he did; not only to have an insight on my health but to build rapport before the exam. It had been years since my last women’s exam and he really put me at ease. After the exam he discussed his findings and made recommendations. After doing a few tests and discussing the options we proceeded with surgery. I had a total hysterectomy that included removing the prolapsed uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and cervix, a colpopexy and cystoscope. I had the procedure done on Friday and was discharged from the hospital the next day and can honestly say I have never felt better. I have had very little pain and I am extremely happy with the results. I have had several surgeries in the past and never have felt so great so soon. He is an amazing physician and surgeon that I would highly recommend.

Posted on May 10th, 2014

Dr. Marinescu is probably the best doctor I've ever been to, genuine and nice, also has patience and manners. I liked the way he answered all my questions and the way he reaches the best plan for me. He knows many types of surgeries and is very educative to participate in the decision with him. I trust this doctor a lot

Good doctor

Posted on April 13th, 2014

I'm not a frequent review writer but I would like to thank in this way Dr. Marinescu for his compassionate and fine care. I totally agree with the other reviews and I believe everybody should know what a great doctor he is.

Great doctor and staff

Posted on April 11th, 2014

Dr. Marinescu is a very rare kind of doctor nowadays, very nice and carrying. His bedside manners are outstanding but above all he is a very thorough and attentive clinician that makes you feel reassured nothing has been overlooked. The way he explains makes sense. I am very happy with this doctor and I think his office is very nice too.

Best doctor

Posted on March 28th, 2014

I really like this doctor. He's professional and nice. Best experience with my pregnancy and delivery. To all my friends in Newport: go there!