Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Catalina T Aranas has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Catalina T Aranas has the following 11 expertise
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Catalina T Aranas is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 46
Self-verified patient of Dr. Catalina T Aranas - Posted on August 26th, 2016
Great Doctor for Women
Self-verified patient of Dr. Catalina T Aranas - Posted on December 30th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Catalina T Aranas - Posted on October 20th, 2014
Dr. Aranas delivered three of my children. The last delivery her care fell short. I felt as though I had to make deals with her. She pushed my care off and onto other doctors at Maternal Fetal Medicine (who I would never recommend). I feel that she has lost her interest in delivering babies. Her passion is just not there. I really believed that she was a wonderful doctor but this last delivery proved me wrong.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Catalina T Aranas - Posted on July 8th, 2014
The Best You Can Find
Self-verified patient of Dr. Catalina T Aranas - Posted on February 18th, 2014
Dr. Aranas has been my Dr. for over 10 years. She delivered my second child and has helped me over the years deal with different physical ailments always considering my needs and desires when offering treatment options. I trust her judgment and experience. She has a great bedside manner, but still tells me everything I need to know. There is never a long wait in her office and I'm in and out without issue.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Catalina T Aranas accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Catalina T Aranas, MD - Obstetrics and Gynecology in Columbus, GA, in this video.
Dr. Catalina T Aranas is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Columbus, GA.