Have you seen Dr. Catalina A Grija?

Dr Grija and the Medical Group to which she belongs is the BEST of the BEST - You'll be sorry if you choose otherwise...

I have been a patient of Dr. Grija for approximately 20 years. Her demeanor and expertise are impeccable. I have recommended 2 other patients to her and have received many thanks from them for the recommendation. She is funny, kind, loyal, and extremely talented in her field - she is a trusted friend and confidant in a profession that many times lacks the social grace of treating people as human beings. Dr. Grija is real and I am so very pleased her predecessor recommended her to me. The best of the best in this GROUP as well... with the best treatment facilities available, I know I am in the best place I can be with this fantastic Team of Doctors and their proficient and Professional staff members.

Great doctor!

I cannot recommend Dr. Grija enough. I have been her patient since I moved to Oak Park. She is brilliant and can figure out any medical puzzle. She is also kind, she listens and takes everything seriously; she makes her patients feel important.

best doctor ever

Dr. Grija , is by far the best Dr. I have ever had . Not only does she take her time with you - but she also goes in depth with every single symptom and pain you may have . Shes loving and very very interested in all of her patients .

Love Dr. Catalina Grija, she is all of the above and some!

Dr. Grija is an excellent doctor, and I would recommend her to anyone.

The Best Primary Care Doctor

I love having Dr. Grija as my primary care doctor she stresses health maintenance always making sure that my yearly test are done on time and her staff always calls as soon as results are in. I have never had a problem with getting an appointment even when it sometimes the last minute. She always gives accurate Diagnosis and always calms me when I am scare about test results or procedures. I have had her as my doctor for 8 plus years and I would never go to anyone else. I can be a trying patient but she always spends time never rushing me always listens which I feel is so important most doctors don't. I would recommend Dr. Grija to my friend and family. The most impressive thing about Dr Grija is that in case of emergency she will call you back she even called me back on a Sunday no other doctor would do that. All I can say is thank you Dr Grija you have been my life saving angel for many years and hopefully for years to come.

The most caring and capable doctor.

Dr. Grija is the best doctor I have ever seen. She is patience and honest. She is very observant and recognizes health issues that other doctor's have missed. Her service is excellent. She also happened to save my daughter's life on two different occasions. She discovered the last illness that other doctor's were amazed that she recognized it. Some doctor's have stated "how did she know to look for it". And the answer is she did not look for it. But, she did notice abnormal test results and sent my daughter to the specialist. Even the specialist missed what Dr. Grija was noticing. My daughter had to go back to the specialist after Dr. Grija circled the results of the test for her to give to the specialist. I am forever grateful to Dr. Grija for her service to me and my daughter. I can not sing her praises enough. There are simply not enough words to express how much I appreciate her attentive care to all my medical needs.

Life Saver

Dr. Grija is the best primary care physician I have ever had. She truly cares about her patients. Some doctors treat patients as if there were in a revolving door, but not Dr. Grija. I have been a patient of hers for the last six years. In that time frame, Dr. Grija has saved my life twice. She discovered a brain aneurysm that was due to rupture in two weeks. She referred me to one of the best neurosurgeons in the country. Dr. Grija has discovered that I have bone marrow cancer. Her attentiveness is the reason the cancer was discovered at the beginning stages. Dr. Grija's approach to medicine is exemplary, and other doctors need to take notice.

Great doctor, attentive and cares, timely and excellent follow up

First Visits

I was not a patient for very long, I still think Dr. Grija is a good doctor. Just limited In her ability to diagnose. After two appointments, and referral burn-out I decided to get a new primary, who could guide me though my current health issue. Her office looks much better on her website and specializing in "women's health" means no more than the usual yearly check up, nothing out of the norm. Her medical nurse/assistant is second to none! She is truly wonderful and is really an asset to the office/field! She really gave me some understanding when I needed it.The rest of the front staff was nice but not reliable in following through. My records/ referrals were not ready when they were ordered 3 days in advance and had to wait for them when I went to get them. No one calls you with results, but are good in getting you in the office quickly if needed.

Not happy

Dr Grija is a nice person but she does not pay enough attention to things other than what she feels is important,she did to refer me to a specialist and now I am looking at surgery that could have been avoided or at least postponed ,I have changed my primary care Dr and would not recommend her

Dr. Grija is a gem!

I love having Dr. Grija as my primary doctor. I haven't had a doctor with the same bedside manner she provides or the same ability to be honest with me. I also feel like I matter when I see her. I don't feel embarrassed about bringing up health concerns either. Other doctors rush you in and out, but with Dr. Grija she is patient, kind, and goes that extra mile. Her staff is very nice too. I would recommend her to anyone I know.My insurance didn't want to cover a medication that was prescribed from another doctor. I was going to run out over the weekend after finishing up the trial pack and there was no way that the prescription was going to be filled unless I paid $174 out of pocket. The other provider's office was NOT helpful at all, so I thought I would go to Dr. Grija's office to see if she could help. I was able to get a sample pack of that medication. That completely put my mind at ease until I can get the situation sorted out with the other provider. Test results come back right away, her nurse follows up with a phone call the following day, and I don't ever have to worry about getting an appointment.

Dr. Catalina A Grija is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Oak Park, IL.