Dr. Catarina Posada Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Catarina Posada?

She is perfectas

Posted on March 19th, 2017

Most caring Pediatrician I know.

Posted on June 17th, 2016

Dr. Posada always had real genuine care in her tone when speaking to me and my children. She was there for the birth of my last two children and reall ...

Personal issue with employee

Posted on February 22nd, 2016

I have been seeing this Doctor for seven years. Suddenly I get a letter from her office saying that I can't take my kids anymore because of some employee in her Weslaco office that didn't like my response to her question. Great Doctor. So sad that for a personal issue with an employee my kids had to take the hit.

Excellent Job

Posted on October 11th, 2013

Dr. Posada is an excellent physician. She is always open to listen and provide the best advice to patients and parents. My kids love going when they are ill because they know she always makes them feel good and get well soon. :)

Very disappointed!

Posted on September 4th, 2012

Terrible experience. I came in for my little brother and we were in here for over 5 hours! Took 2 hours for them to call us in just to check his weight then another 1 1/2 hours to get called back into a patient room in which we waited an additional hour to be seen by the doctor! I don't know, perhaps they were having a bad day but I'm sure glad I don't bring my kids here.

Great Pediatrician

Posted on July 18th, 2012

I love her approproach of natural care. She does not like the chemical-full baby products such as from the johnson brand, and the she approves of the home remedies even my grandmother suggests (I like to run them by my baby's ped. before implementing my mother's/grandmother's suggestions), and Dr. Posada will tell me the age the home remedies are appropriate (and she agrees on their effectiveness). She provides excellent care/attention. She remembers her patients (which is great!). ONLY down side is she does not work by appointments, only walk in basis...which is inconvinient when the office is full. Sometimes I'm out of there in under an hour (if I'm really lucky, in 30 minutes). Most of the time it's about 1.75 hrs. Sometimes nearly 3 hrs.

Posted on January 1st, 2012

Great doctor, had another pediatrician but the wait time was horrible. Dr Posada was recommend by a family member. The first day we went we decided she was the doctor for our newborn. The wait times since we have gone average on 10-15 minutes, which was a drastic improvement from other office. The staff is very nice and Dr Posadas personality and professionalism is one thing that won us over.

exellent professional