Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Caterina Minniti
Dr. Caterina Minniti, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, DC. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Hematology and Oncology. Dr. Minniti is affiliated with Children's National Medical Center and Tulane University Hospital and Clinic. She speaks English.
Dr. Caterina Minniti has the following 1 specialty
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
Dr. Caterina Minniti is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.