Dr. Cathanie Halberstadt Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Cathanie Halberstadt?

Patient

Posted on August 19th, 2015

I Love Dr. Halberstadt. She really cares about her patients and takes time to ask questions and find out what is going on. I have been a patient for about 15 years (at least).

poor experience

Posted on April 9th, 2015

I would never suggest. lost my son after she didn't listen to me on concerns

Posted on December 23rd, 2014

Dr. Halberstadt is wonderful!!

would definately recommend!

Posted on February 20th, 2014

I have seen Dr. Halberstadt for over 20 years now and feel very comfortable with her during exam time and feel confident about her medical advice and guidance about my health. I would highly recommend her. She is a busy doctor and the wait is sometimes longer than I like, but it is well worth it.

Stay Away!!

Posted on September 24th, 2013

On my 1st visit she made me feel uncomfortable I asked a question and she made me like i was dumb and even laughed about it then answered. On another visit my wife and I both walked by her and said hello to her and she ignored both of us very rude. She is not a personable she seems as though she serious about certain things and very nonchalant about most. I dont want or need to feel uncomfortable with a dr that I should be able to ask any question too. Called today switching drs

Unethical group of physicians

Posted on July 4th, 2013

Poor delivery room experience

Posted on July 25th, 2012

Dr. Halberstadt is part of an excellent practice of OB/GYN's. Unfortunately, her attitude with patients does not match those of her peers. She delivered my first child in a hurry (7 minutes before a nursing shift change), resulting in a fourth degree episiotomy for me. The worst part was that she didn't tell me about it, and I was allowed to leave the hospital with no post-care instructions for the condition. Only after I called the office to inquire why I wasn't healing sooner a week later did I find out this info was in my chart.

Posted on September 24th, 2011

Dismissive of the seriousness of my pre-pregnancy complications during the last month. Only delivered me when my life was in grave danger, and I almost didn't make it through.

Please Avoid Dr. Halberstadt

Posted on March 16th, 2011

My advice would be to avoid Dr. Halberstadt at all costs. Dr. Halberstadt was the doctor on call on both of our emergency room visits. Not only did she not come examine my wife, she twice ordered the nurses to send us home via phone. On our third visit to the hospital within a 48 hour period, one of the other doctors in the practice finally figured out that something was seriously wrong and sent my wife into surgery. The condition was explained to me as being potentially life threatening to both my wife and our baby. My wife required an emergency c-section. As a result, we spent a week in the hospital with our newborn. Not once during that entire time did Dr. Halberstadt come to see us, nor did she call, telegraph, or send a note by carrier pigeon. Frankly, I'm shocked that anyone at all would recommend her. I would suggest avoiding her like the plague.

Highly Recommended!!

Posted on April 15th, 2010

Dr. Halberstadt diagnosed me as needing a surgical procedure. She provided options for me and spent quite a bit of time with me on the phone and in person to help me make the right decision for me. She is an excellent doctor! I highly recommend her to others. Getting the first "new patient" visit requires a wait, but once you are a patient, the wait for an appointment is not long at all. Her staff is excellent, very responsive, and very helpful.

Posted on December 3rd, 2017