Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Catharina Armstrong
Dr. Catharina Armstrong, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA, with another office in Newton Lower Falls, MA. She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Armstrong is affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr and Cambridge Health Alliance : Whidden. She speaks English.
Dr. Catharina Armstrong has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Catharina Armstrong is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Armstrong is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
Cambridge Health Alliance : Whidden
Massachusetts General Hospital
Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital
Youville Hospital & Rehabilitation Ctr
Steward Good Samaritan Med
On staff at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center - Needham Campus
10 Years Experience
Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland
Graduated in 2003
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Catharina Armstrong is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.