Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Catharina A Hoeksema has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Catharina A Hoeksema has the following 2 expertise
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Showing 5 of 20
Self-verified patient of Dr. Catharina A Hoeksema - Posted on May 24th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Catharina A Hoeksema - Posted on January 16th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Catharina A Hoeksema - Posted on December 30th, 2013
Self-verified patient of Dr. Catharina A Hoeksema - Posted on February 7th, 2011
Self-verified patient of Dr. Catharina A Hoeksema - Posted on October 16th, 2009
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2013, 2014, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Hoeksema is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Catharina A Hoeksema accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Health Net OR CommunityCare
- Health Net OR PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- Moda Health Community Care Network
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence MyChoice NW
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCATHARINA A HOEKSEMA MD, 5625 NE Elam Young Pkwy Ste 200, Hillsboro, OR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Catharina A Hoeksema, MD - Surgery in Hillsboro, OR, in this video.
Dr. Catharina A Hoeksema is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hillsboro, OR.