Dr. Catherina M Bostelman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Catherina M Bostelman?

She does have a great dispostion and bedside manner. She also shows compassion. However she misdiagnosed me and kept increasing a un-needed medication without doing further research on my condition. My pharmacist warned me of the dangers of this drug which was not helping. I got another opinion and diagnosis which was different and problem was solved. She also mis diagnosed a friend which caused him a near death incident because of it. At this point I switched physicians and have had better results.

She is a great doctor who shows much concern about your ailments. She spends time getting to know her patients and make you feel like family.

DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr. Bostelman is an insult to the MD title!!! I would rather see a veterinarian than to trust this quack with my life!!!!

Most excellent Doctor

I work in the medical field, and spend a lot of time with doctors, over 1,00 of them, as well as having moved around the country often, and having more than a dozen doctors of my own. Dr. Bostelman is one of the best based on my personal and professional experience.

Great Doctor

She spends the amount of time I needed to ask questions..answer them and has ALWAYS made me feel like her only patient when I am there. I would recommend her for anyone..My husband changed to her because of my rave reviews.

Best doctor in NC.

I work with many doctors from all over the USA and Canada, in many specialties, perhaps 5,000 of them in 20 years on the job, and I would recommend Dr. Bostelman over any other I have met.

Outstanding Doctor

Dr. Catherina M Bostelman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Creedmoor, NC.