Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Catherine A Fisher has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 15
Iâve been to see Dr Fisher for a few years now after trying a couple other places, and now I'd never go anywhere else. She's by far the most informative and caring, and it's CONSISTENT-- my skin always looks better every time I go. Iâve done IPL and facial peel treatments, and frequently get comments afterwards from people saying my skin looks amazing. It's definitely tighter and smoother, like she took away 10 years! She always explainins everything sheâs doing too and takes time to answer all my questions (and I ask a lot). Iâm also in the middle of doing hair removal treatments. My hair is completely gone under my arms. Itâs so freeing not to have to think about it or worry about ingrown hairs! I just started my legs, and itâs already much thinner and sparse after just the first treatmentâ I will definitely keep going here.
Kathleen needs to learn how to deal with patients with courtesy and respect. She argued with me about the texture of my face and how to wash it. My face flaked with the over drying products and she claimed no chemic aND I was using incorrectly. No money refunded and I spent 450 dollars. I will never return because of her.
Dr. Fisher is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
44 Years Experience
University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
Locations & DirectionsCatherine Anne Fisher Md, 9139 W Thunderbird Rd Ste 200, Peoria, AZ
Dr. Catherine A Fisher is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Peoria, AZ.