Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Catherine A Jones has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Hematology & Oncology
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
- Blood Cancer
- Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
Showing 5 of 11
Catherine Jones, is a caring and excellent doctor. There is always a wait in the cancer center waiting room but I don't think the doctors are responsible for it. The hospital staff is to over worked and short handed. Dr. Jones is a straight shooter and will tell you what you need to know and answer any questions you have with candor. She is one of the most caring doctors I have ever known. I have worked with many doctors over 40 years and she is at the top of my list. She will make sure you get the attention you need and the treatment you need.
24 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Catherine A Jones accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSamaritan, 350 Hillcrest Dr, Ashland, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Catherine A Jones in this video.
Dr. Catherine A Jones is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ashland, OH.