Dr. Catherine A Phillips Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Catherine A Phillips?

The BEST Neurologist I've ever encountered!

Dr. Phillips has been my neuro, since I was about 18 years old. Prior to that, I went to a neuro, in my hometown of Leominster, MA. Dr. Phillips is extremely caring, very professional, takes everything into consideration and wants to make sure her patients are well cared for! She will call, personally, to speak with you, to make sure you are all right. I have has epilepsy, since I was 16.My previous doctor, watched me closely, and after trying many medications, I found the right combo and was seizure free. He then left his practice. I hated the other options, in my area, so, I met Dr. Phillips and I hope she stays, forever! she knew me, before I had children. Saw me, when I was pregnant, is very kind to my daughters, and is such a humble and genuine woman! There is not to many, like her! I was just in the UMASS E.R., last week, with migraines, and met a male neuro. He was HORRIBLE! then, the next day, met Dr. Chu, who is very kind, just like Dr. Phillips. Also, a male neuro resident , with red hair. He was like an angel!!! So very kind and caring. He was very in tune to what was going on and helpful! He is going to be an AMAZING neurologist, one day!! But, Dr. Phillips has a very sharp mind! She remembers stuff that I told her last year! She is very in tune with her patients,too! She is an amazing soul!

This doctor is very knowledgeable, helpful and easy to talk with. I would and have recommended her to family members and friends.

Exceptional Neurologist UMASS Memorial - Catherine Philips

Personable, professional, attention to detail impeccable. She's a little slow to get from one patient to another, but she does take more than enough time to ask you details, she remembers details and she follows up on all her notes.

12:15

Dr. Phillips was my son's doctor and is still mine. She always takes the time to answer any questions we have. She has been amazing! The best neurologist we have ever had in 14 years of dealing with epilepsy for 2 people! LOVE her!

LML

I'm a fairly new patient of Dr. Phillips and I am impressed how she spent a lot of time with me-getting to know my history of seizures and medicines that I have been taking. I am proud to call her my neurologist and would recommend her to anyone...

She wrote out the wrong prescription for me. I ended up having thousands of seizures, spent 2 months in the hospital and 4 months in a nursing home, because she wrote out the wrong prescription. If I had not thrown the evidence away, I would have filed a malpractice suit.

Absolutely LOVE Dr Phillips

She helped in diagnosis and continuing care. I cannot praise her enough. She treats me like a human being. She is concerned with my quality of life. Compassionate, knowledgable. Is more than willing to refer you when there is another doctor who would be better suited for an issue. I cannot say enough good about her! HIGHLY recommend her.

Brilliant, thorough, exceptionally kind

Dr. Phillips helped me solve neurological issues I was having. Helped to rule out scary diagnoses like MS or brain tumor. Her exam and questioning were thorough. The tests she ordered were appropriate. I would highly recommend this exceptionally talented and kind physician.