- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Catherine K Allan MD
Dr. Catherine K Allan, MD is a doctor primarily located in Boston, MA, with other offices in Boston, MA and Boston, MA. They have 21 years of experience. Their specialties include Pediatric Cardiology.
Dr. Catherine K Allan has 3 locations
Dr. Catherine K Allan has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Catherine K Allan has the following 1 expertise
- Congenital Heart Defects
21 Years Experience
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Catherine K Allan Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Catherine K Allan
Dr. Allan graduated from the University of California San Francisco School of Medicine in 1998. Dr. Allan works in Boston, MA and 2 other locations and specializes in Pediatric Cardiology. Dr. Allan is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital.