- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Catherine A Ambrose MD
Dr. Catherine A Ambrose, MD is a doctor primarily located in Farmington, NM, with another office in Farmington, NM. They have 15 years of experience. Their specialties include Emergency Medicine.
Dr. Catherine A Ambrose has 2 locations
Dr. Catherine A Ambrose has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Catherine A Ambrose has the following 3 expertise
15 Years Experience
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Catherine A Ambrose Accepts the Following Insurance
- 801 W Maple St Farmington , NM : (505) 609-6102
- 801 W Maple St Farmington , NM 87401
More about Dr. Catherine A Ambrose
Dr. Ambrose graduated from the Tulane University School of Medicine in 2005. Dr. Ambrose works in Farmington, NM and 1 other location and specializes in Emergency Medicine. Dr. Ambrose is affiliated with San Juan Regional Medical Center.