Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Catherine A Anichini has 3 locations
2850 W 95th St Ste 403
Evergreen Park, IL 60805
Book Online Now
Dr. Catherine A Anichini has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Catherine A Anichini has the following 7 expertise
- Holistic Health
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Catherine A Anichini is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
First meeting for a yearly physical
Self-verified patient of Dr. Catherine A Anichini - Posted on November 5th, 2013
Excellent doctor. I had my first meeting with her last night for a yearly physical. I had a list of questions (why does it hurt when I do this, what's this bump, etc.) and she patiently answered all of them. I was a 6:00 pm appointment, yet I never felt that she was in a hurry to get out of the office. A previous reviewer mentioned difficulty getting an appointment and that may be the case at some locations, but at her Little Company of Mary office, I had no trouble at all and I really appreciate the late office hours.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Catherine A Anichini - Posted on February 27th, 2011
Self-verified patient of Dr. Catherine A Anichini - Posted on January 14th, 2011
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
28 Years Experience
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
West Suburban Medical Center
Dr. Catherine A Anichini Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Catherine A Anichini, MD - Family Medicine in Evergreen Park, IL, in this video.
Dr. Catherine A Anichini is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Evergreen Park, IL.