Dr. Catherine A Anichini Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Catherine A Anichini?

First meeting for a yearly physical

Excellent doctor. I had my first meeting with her last night for a yearly physical. I had a list of questions (why does it hurt when I do this, what's this bump, etc.) and she patiently answered all of them. I was a 6:00 pm appointment, yet I never felt that she was in a hurry to get out of the office. A previous reviewer mentioned difficulty getting an appointment and that may be the case at some locations, but at her Little Company of Mary office, I had no trouble at all and I really appreciate the late office hours.

MaKeattia McNeal

I've been seeing Dr. Anichini for years. She has come to be like family to me. I admire her in so many ways. She's pleasant, knowledgeabl ...

Karrey Dominick

Dr. Anichini is one of the great few doctors left that actually has heart for her patients. She has helped me with anything and makes her patients (a ...

Dr. Catherine A Anichini is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Berwyn, IL.