Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Catherine M Bonk has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Catherine M Bonk has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
Dr. Catherine M Bonk has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Catherine M Bonk is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 28
Dr. Bonk is a wonderful GYN. She's a very sincere doctor. She has a great sense of humor and really knows how to make the patient feel comfortable. She's very informative and thorough; she really knows her field. Yes, scheduling is a bit of a pain, but as you see many of us are willing to make the adjustment because she really is worth the wait!! :-)
Over the years, I've had several OBs and Dr. Bonk tops them all. Admittedly, no one looks forward to an annual exam, but I know she'll be patient and she'll listen to my concerns. I trust her because she's very straightforward, and she's concerned with my entire well being. The most memorable thing about my visits is her handshake. By the way, her nurses and peers are awesome too. I'd recommend this practice and the staff to any woman who wants gentle, professional care.
my criticism has nothing to do with any of the above. it has to do with the fact that for the one and only time i ever called and asked to have dr. bonk return my call because she wasn't on call she didn't. i was leaving the country and had a concern. not even when i called from out of the country was my call returned. therefore i will never return as a patient.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
32 Years Experience
Emory University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Grady Memorial Hospital
Dr. Catherine M Bonk accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Catherine M Bonk in this video.
Dr. Catherine M Bonk is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Decatur, GA.