- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Catherine S Brennan has 2 locations
Dr. Catherine S Brennan has the following 3 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Catherine S Brennan has the following 13 expertise
- Depressive Disorder
- Personality Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Mental Illness
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
30 Years Experience
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Catherine S Brennan Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Humana Choice POS
More about Dr. Catherine S Brennan
Catherine Brennan, M.D. graduated from USC Medical School in 1990 and completed her adult psychiatry residency at California Pacific Medical Center in San Francisco in 1994. She practiced at the VA Medical Center in San Francisco and Sacramento specializing in the treatment of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and serving on the volunteer clinical faculties of UCSF and UC Davis. She then joined the staff faculty of UC Davis teaching residents and medical students and doing clinical work at the Sacramento County Mental Health Treatment Center. She returned to training and completed her fellowship in Child Psychiatry at UC Davis and the MIND Institute in 2004. Dr. Brennan has a special interest in the autistic spectrum disorders and other neurodevelopmental disorders. Her practice consists mainly of children and young adults. She is the mother of 3 children.