Dr. Catherine I Brophy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Catherine I Brophy?

New assistant to a great doctor

Dr Brophys assistant made sure I had everything I needed for before and after seeing the doctor and even during. Offted to give me information about the Flu and Shingles vaccine when I seemed hesatent on getting them and my whole visit she had a smile on her face which really helps my comfert. Dr Brophys assistant is a Good "right hand man" for her.

The wait was worth it!

Awesome doctor! Wait was worth it!

She is the best doctor in Calvert County. Takes her time with you and makes you feel comfortable. The only downfall is that I can never get a sick appointment with her. Which is disappointing.

Excellent Doctor

Although the front office staff are sometimes curt, Dr. Brophy makes up for what they lack in friendliness and outgoing personalities. She is extremely professional and caring and is never tired of questions and/or concerns. I am grateful to have her as my primary doctor.

Dr. Brophy is nothing short of fantastic. She makes you very comfortable, listens to what you have to offer, is very astute at diagnosing illnesses, and knows who to send you to when you need a specialist. Four stars aren't really enough.

Dr Brophy is wonderful. She listens to you and genuinely seems to care about you. And to top it off, she knows what she's talking about. She's not the type of doctor whose suggestions don't work. And if something isn't working for you, she will fix it. I love her...I will never switch doctors.

Great detective!

Dr. Brophy focuses 150% on the patient, so all that a lengthy wait tells me is that the Doc spends as much time with a patient as he/she needs. Every time. Gifted at ferreting out causes of weird problems, and extraordinarily supportive of patient efforts to help themselves get and remain healthy. She cares, and it shows.

Dr. Brophy - The BEST

I checked long wait at appointments, but for me this is not a negative thing. I say this because I don't mind waiting because Dr. Brophy spends quality time with her patients and I don't mind waiting my turn. She listens to me and addresses any and all questions, problems, etc. She is intelligent and doesn't brush off any symptoms that I may present to her. She is an excellent doctor and human being and, by far, the BEST doctor I've ever had!