- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Catherine A Buerchner MD
Dr. Catherine A Buerchner, MD is a doctor primarily located in San Diego, CA, with another office in San Diego, CA. Their specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology.
Dr. Catherine A Buerchner has 2 locations
Dr. Catherine A Buerchner has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Catherine A Buerchner has the following 13 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
Dr. Catherine A Buerchner Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Catherine A Buerchner
A member of the Scripps Clinic Division Obstetrics and Gynecology (OB/GYN), Catherine Buerchner, M.D. received her medical degree from the University of California Los Angeles School of Medicine and her undergraduate degree in molecular cell biology from the University of California Berkeley. She served her residency in obstetrics and gynecology at the University of California San Diego. A member of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Dr. Buerchner has conducted medical research on a variety of topics including depression screening, education and follow-up in an OB/GYN setting.