Dr. Catherine D Carretero Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Catherine D Carretero?

First Dermatologist

I found out about her because I was looking on line for a good dermatologist and she was on the list of top doctors. I have been seen her for over a year more like 2 years now and at first I was happy but seems like she stopped caring about me as a patient. Never heard back from her when she found out my insurance was cancelled and I need a new prescription for a new antibiotic that was cheaper since I had no insurance. Very unprofessional

Great Experience

I have seen Dr. Carretero for a multitude of reasons over the last year. She has always been very courteous, thorough, and taken the time to make sure all of my questions have been answered. I have always had a postive experience with her and her staff. I definitely recommend her for everything from my annual mole patrol to cosmetic procedures.

Dr. Catherine D Carretero is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denver, CO.