- Maine Medical Center
- Lincoln Health Miles Memorial Hospital
- St Mary's Regional Medical Center
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Catherine E Cavanaugh DO
Dr. Catherine E Cavanaugh, DO is a doctor primarily located in Portland, ME, with other offices in Portland, ME and Damariscotta, ME. They have 12 years of experience. Their specialties include Internal Medicine, Sports Medicine.
Dr. Catherine E Cavanaugh has 3 locations
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
Dr. Catherine E Cavanaugh has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Catherine E Cavanaugh has the following 11 expertise
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Weight Loss
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Hepatitis C
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
12 Years Experience
Graduated in 2008
Dr. Catherine E Cavanaugh Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Catherine E Cavanaugh
Dr. Cavanaugh graduated from the Michigan State University College of Human Medicine in 2008. Dr. Cavanaugh works in Portland, ME and 2 other locations and specializes in Internal Medicine and Sports Medicine. Dr. Cavanaugh is affiliated with Maine Medical Center, Lincoln Health Miles Memorial Hospital and St Mary's Regional Medical Center.