AN EXCELLENT AND VERY CARING DOCTOR.

I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT OF DR. CAVENDER FOR 20 YEARS..SHE IS AN EXCELLENT AND VERY CARING DOCTOR.. I WOULD RECOMMEND HER TO ALL.. SHE SPENDS TIME WITH HER PATIENTS AND LISTENS..SHE IS THE MOST CARING DOCTOR THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN..

Excellent, caring doctor!

Excellent family care physician. Very personable and professional. Best PCP ever!!

She is by far the best doctor I have ever had.

Dr. Cavender was tied for #1 doctor in Longmont a few years ago. Much diserved I must say. She really listens, cares and takes time to address your issues. She looks beyond the obvious problem and exceeds in diagnosis. I have a chronic condition that requires me to see her every month or so, and while that may seem to be a drawback, on the contrary I always learn something about myself and my body when I see Dr. Cavender. She is just as popular with my husband and my friends that I have referred to her, although at last check she has a closed practice beacause she is so good.

Finally a doctor who cares

I have seen many doctors, and most rush in barely looking you in the eye while they thumb through your history. Dr. Cavender was exactly oppisite. She showes genuine interest in my health and treatment. She listens, and follows up when she say she is going too.

Dr. Catherine E Cavender is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Longmont, CO.