Dr. Catherine S Celler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Catherine S Celler?

Excellent Doctor!

If you can't get past the office staff! Always on hold! They never answer! They need more people on phones! Not ENOUGH STAFF! Can't say enough good things about this doctor!!!!! HIRE MORE STAFF to support your awesome doctors!

Dr. Celler

Dr. Celler is our family Dr. and we can't praise her enough. Her bedside manor is excellent and her demeanor is always pleasant. Dr. Celler or her NP have always returned our calls promptly as well. Our son was born at 8:30pm and Dr. Celler came to the hospital first thing the next morning to meet her newest patient. Also, we have been more than satisfied with the specialist doctors that Dr. Celler has referred us to. There have been some negative reviews regarding the office staff, but we have never had an issue.

Very good bedside manner.

poor service from office satff

Dr. Celler is nice and good if you can pass through her office staff to get an appointment. The receptionist is extremely rude and impatient and often hang up the phone while you are speaking. Dr. Celler will be able to serve the community better if the receptionist in her office gets better training in courtersey and manners.

I love Dr. Celler! She treats whole family.

I would highly recommend Dr. Celler. When I moved back to the area I looked for a new doctor hesitantly because I really liked the doctor I used to have. Dr. Celler has done a wonderful job and exceeded all of my expectations. I have recommended her to friends and they love her as well. She is personable and knowledgeable at the same time. She makes you feel comfortable during each visit.

glad to find a good doctor

Finally...at first I was a bit skeptical of her young age but she was the best doc I've seen. Would highly recommend her.

Excellent Doctor

Great professionalism and personality. Going to switch my pcp to Dr Celler. I hope WFP holds on to her.

Dr.Cellar is an awesome doctor!!!

I had a doctor's visit with Dr. Cellar today, because my regular PCP was not available. I am so happy with Dr. Cellar and the care she provided me. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Cellar. Her bedside manner is outstanding and I immediately felt comfortable talking with her. I am definitely going to request Dr. Cellar as my PCP. She is the best!

Excellent bedside manners, very knowledgeable, finds right diagnosis quickly. I would highly recomend her.

she is an awsome doctor