Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Catherine A Chester has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 16
This doctor flat out lied to me about 3 different life threatening diseases of the heart, lungs.Thankfully I obtained the imaging records of this and she was the main provider of these tests.I guess with this doctor a patient has to go out of their way to get the truth because she won't be truthfull about serious health issues or help in you in any way...
I am middle aged and have had my doctor for years. I moved to Idaho and saw Dr. Chester. This is the worst office staff I have ever dealt with, rude, hung up on me, and takes forever to call back or do anything. Dr.Chester is not pro-active about my care. The least amount of work the better for her. If you are sick...forget it, go to urgent care because there is not an available appointment for a week. I called the office manager and she never called back. I ended up in hospital after she would not take a x-ray when I had a chest cold and was in congested heart failure. Do not trust this staff or this doctor.
24 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Catherine A Chester accepts the following insurance providers.
- Kaiser Permanente
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Catherine A Chester is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hillsboro, OR.