Dr. Catherine Clinton Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Catherine Clinton?

Posted on September 14th, 2016

After a horrible and insensitive experience with my first OBGYN (after 4 months of wondering if my pregnancy was going to hold, he had the audacity to say "looks like this baby is going to stay put, but you could always have a still birth" I had to switch when I was pregnant with my second. Dr. Clinton came highly referred from friends and she is night and day from the last guy. I don't require hand holding but it was nice to have a Dr. who was genuine, sincere, straight forward and professional. She can talk to you like a friend and took the right precautionary measures for my second child when there was risk my 2nd could have a heart condition. Overall Wait time was short, and I highly recommend her.

The Worst Experience Ever

Posted on January 20th, 2016

Rude, uncaring, terrible bedside manner. The worst ever experience. She should not be practicing medicine not because she does not know her profession and medicine is a service, and we expect a service, but medicine is a different type of service. No rude and uncaring people should deal with people who come with health issues. Doctor should care about people, their fears, concerns and be patient and caring. Doctor should explain about procedures and what she is going to do, and if a patient asks to explain and talk to her, she should never storm out of her office saying “I have no time for you”. She should not be allowed to deal with patients. She may know what she is doing but her manner is terrible and approach is not good. I cannot even imagine if I had issues how I felt after being treated by her. My doctor I was very happy with before did not accept my insurance anymore, and I tried Mr. Clinton following my friend’s recommendation. I regret ever taking my friend’s recommendation to see Mr. Clinton. I would not recommend to anyone and would never return to see her or use the place.

Posted on December 10th, 2015

I absolutely love her.

Posted on August 4th, 2015

Dr. Clinton is extremely rude and unprofessional to her patients. I would not recommend anyone to her. Not sure why she is in medicine.

Posted on July 8th, 2015

Do not recommend her for anything other than an annual exam. She doesn't have follow through with patients, has a terrible bedside manner and is always in a rush. She comes across as friendly and easy going (which is why I initially liked her) but she doesnt follow through on anything more serious. Couldn't be bothered.

Rude Clinton

Posted on June 11th, 2015

Stay Away!! I found her through Northwestern Memorial's list of physicians so, I thought her bedside manner and overall professionalism would be top notch...boy was I wrong. She and her staff forgot to tell me that I had fibroids while I was pregnant and she told me there was nothing she could do to help me post-birth to deal with the pain. At no point did she offer altee

Posted on February 14th, 2014

Great doctor all the way around. Calm demeanour and able to take a practical approach for any problem. Empathetic and kind.

Posted on July 21st, 2012

Dr Clinton is one of the doctors who I never want to go to again. She has no empathy with her pts and would say anythng she likes without caring for pts feelings.

Great OB/GYN!

Posted on July 11th, 2012

Dr. Clinton has personally delivered all three of my children with zero complications or issues. She gave practical advice and took the time to answer all of my questions and concerns...even the crazy ones! I highly recommend her services. She is a skilled professional.

Must see ... Dr Clinton

Posted on May 8th, 2012

Posted on December 12th, 2011

Dr.Clinton is a very good doctor. I wished i had of continued my prenatal with Dr. Clinton. I choose go to elsewhere, dumb mistake ever made. I had my daughter month later. I think Dr. Clinton would not let me deliver a baby passed my due date. My daugher weighted almost ten pounds at birth.

Posted on September 12th, 2011

I love her she is a GREAT Doctor!!!!!