Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Catherine Cozad MD
Dr. Catherine Cozad, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Seminole, FL. She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Cozad is affiliated with Morton Plant Hospital, Bardmoor Outpatient Center and Largo Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Catherine Cozad has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Catherine Cozad has the following 14 expertise
- Birth Control
- Breast Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Women's Health
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Catherine Cozad - Posted on March 23rd, 2011
I have been going to Dr Cozad for many years now & have an excellent relationship with my Doctor. She spends plenty of time with you, and as another reviewer stated in regards to her noticing things that aren't in her field, she starting doing prolactin blood work on me, concerned that my levels were at a point she wanted me to go to a neurologist for testing of a possible adnoma on my pituitary gland.She was right, I had to have surgery to have the adnoma removed. Had it not been for her caring & indepth care of her patients, I would have never known about this problem.
Cold doctor and cold staff
Self-verified patient of Dr. Catherine Cozad - Posted on February 24th, 2011
In scheduling my first appointment, the wait time was about three weeks. During my first visit, Dr. Cozad came across as cold and unfriendly. Her office staff was even moreso unfriendly and cold, as if you are being scolded. They are overly sensitive about wearing perfume during your visit and you are reminded of this every time you make an appointment. It took four visits for Dr. Cozad to even smile and show she had somewhat of a personality. I've been going to her for three years and am actively seeking another doctor. If I wasn't already established with her, I would be long gone. Very poor bedside manner and cold, unprofessional office staff and setting. Do not recommend.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Catherine Cozad - Posted on November 6th, 2009
The best Gynecologist ever
Self-verified patient of Dr. Catherine Cozad - Posted on May 18th, 2009
Dr. Cozad is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Bardmoor Outpatient Center
Largo Medical Center
33 Years Experience
Rosalind Franklin University
Graduated in 1984
Advocate Christ Medical Center
Dr. Catherine Cozad Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Catherine Cozad's office for more information.
8383 Seminole Blvd Seminole, FL : (727) 581-1121
Locations & DirectionsDRS CATHERINE COZAD AND DEBRA HEMSATH, 8383 Seminole Blvd, Seminole, FL
Dr. Catherine Cozad is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seminole, FL.