3.3

Highly Dissatisfied

Excellent Gynecologist

I have been going to Dr Cozad for many years now & have an excellent relationship with my Doctor. She spends plenty of time with you, and as another reviewer stated in regards to her noticing things that aren't in her field, she starting doing prolactin blood work on me, concerned that my levels were at a point she wanted me to go to a neurologist for testing of a possible adnoma on my pituitary gland.She was right, I had to have surgery to have the adnoma removed. Had it not been for her caring & indepth care of her patients, I would have never known about this problem.

Cold doctor and cold staff

In scheduling my first appointment, the wait time was about three weeks. During my first visit, Dr. Cozad came across as cold and unfriendly. Her office staff was even moreso unfriendly and cold, as if you are being scolded. They are overly sensitive about wearing perfume during your visit and you are reminded of this every time you make an appointment. It took four visits for Dr. Cozad to even smile and show she had somewhat of a personality. I've been going to her for three years and am actively seeking another doctor. If I wasn't already established with her, I would be long gone. Very poor bedside manner and cold, unprofessional office staff and setting. Do not recommend.

Office staff could use some TLC training. Very cold and unfriendly.

The best Gynecologist ever

Years ago she noticed a spot on my abdomin & said to have it lookedat by a skin Dr. I didn't for a # of years and when I finally didfound it was a melanoma insitu. I would not have pointed it out hadDr Cozad not mentioned it to me. Great Dr!

Dr. Catherine Cozad is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seminole, FL.

Dr. Catherine Cozad Is this you?