Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Catherine Depalma has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 5 of 11
Dr DePalma is a GREAT doctor! Not only that but she is caring and compassionate and you can just tell she loves her job. She has seen my kids as late as 8:30 and on the weekend. She also sees people on holidays if needed! Her office staff is always super friendly and smiling and willing to help you out. I recommend her to everyone I know that has kids. I wouldnt take my children to anyone but her!
Being a first time mom I have a lot of questions and concerns and Dr. DePalma never makes me feel small for asking them. She is very good with my daughter and has remembered her on every visit. We have never felt like a number to her. Also, we have had to re-schedule a couple of appointments and it has never been a problem for us. Overall, she is great and we'll continue to go to her.
Dr. Depalma is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Evanston Regional Hospital
35 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 1982
Baylor College Of Medicine
Dr. Catherine Depalma accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDepalma Pediatrics Evanston Pediatrics, 195 Feather Way, Evanston, WY
Dr. Catherine Depalma is similar to the following 1 Doctors near Evanston, WY.