Dr. Catherine C Dragstedt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Catherine C Dragstedt?

Thank you Dr. Dragstedt!

Thank you Dr. Dragstedt for always making yourself available to care for my children. I can always count on you finding time to see my children even if your schedule is full. You even coordinated seeing my children at different locations if more convenient for me. We always knew that we had your full attention and that we had the best medical care and physician.

Dr. Dragestedt saved our child's life

Dr. Dragstedt has been a gift to our family. We credit Dr. Dragstedt for saving our child's life with her outstanding diagnostic skills. We had visited many specialists because our child would not eat or grow. Dr. Dragstedt was the one doctor who listened to our description and symptoms and put the pieces together and identified the rare disease that our child had. Once the diagnosis was made, our child has thrived! Dr. Dragstedt has been our children's doctor for 14 years. Dr. Dragsted has been a wonderful partner with us to help our children grow strong and healthy. Dr. Dragstedt is kind and cheerful, always making our children and their parents feel special. It has been a privilege to have Dr. Dragstedt as our doctor!

Dr Dragstedt has cared for my daughter for many years. I can't imagine a more thoughtful, kind, and thorough physician.

Dr. Dragstedt diagnosed our child's illness correctly and treated him with care and compassion. We were grateful for her patience in explaining his treatment to us and for her easy rapport with our preschooler .

I found Dr Dragstedt to be very kind and knowledgable. she answered all of my questions and made me feel so much better about my sick child. I can't imagine having any other doctor.

Dr. Dragstedt is a rude doctor. She totally ignored my questions, and only cared about going home. I was in the hospial, and was trying to ask her questions. She totally ignored them, and said i was keeping her from going home. She told me if my mother did not leave the hospital for the night, then i could not stay the night for my blood pressure to be monitored while on a pain patch. She was rude and i don't see how she works with kids.