Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Catherine E Dycaico
Dr. Catherine E Dycaico, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Davis, CA. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Dycaico is affiliated with Mercy San Juan Medical Center, Mercy Hospital of Folsom and Mercy General Hospital. Dr. Dycaico has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Catherine E Dycaico has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
I have seen Dr. Dycaico several times and am so impressed with her. She is always very thorough with mer. She explains in terms I understand her diagnosis and treatment plan. She responds very quickly (even at night and on weekends) to my email inquiries. She made an appointment for me to see a specialist the day after I saw her - quick service, indeed. She is the most responsive doctor I have ever had.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Dr. Dycaico is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Catherine E Dycaico accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKaiser Permanente Medical Group, 1955 Cowell Blvd, Davis, CA
Dr. Catherine E Dycaico is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Davis, CA.