Dr. Catherine Falkner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Catherine Falkner?

Don't Ever Retire!!

Posted on February 17th, 2017

I just read a review that was posted in 2009 and laughed out loud!! She gave Kathryn a 1 - REALLY! Who ever you are you must be nuts or have the wrong person. Dr. Falkner is the best OB I have ever had the pleasure of being a patient. She is kind, down to earth, funny and most of all very compassionate. I would recommend her to anyone, anytime!!!

Posted on January 27th, 2017

An amazing dr

I wish all my doctors were as professional

Posted on September 29th, 2016

I have been through surgery with her and I would trust her with my life. She is straightforward and caring and I am never left in question as to what my next step is. I only wish I was having a baby so that I could go through that process with her.

Posted on August 18th, 2015

Dr Falkner is the best. She spends time with me and tells it like it is. She friendly, funny and I would recommend her to anyone in need of an excellent doctor. The world needs more like her! Thank s

Posted on July 14th, 2015

Absolutely the best OB/GYN I have gone to. She takes care of our entire family of moms, sister, daughters. We all love her!!

Excellent Care.....

Posted on January 28th, 2015

Dr.Falkner is an excellent caring doctor that really listens to what you have to say. Dr. Falkner also takes the time to ask if you have any questions or concerns. I hope she never leaves the medical building I go to because with her as my medical doctor I know I am in good hands.

Phenomenal Doctor

Posted on March 31st, 2014

I'm a 22 year old girl and have never been to a GYN before. I was very reluctant and spent a good year researching different doctors to find the right one since I am very particular. Dr. Falkner was amazing! She spent as much time with me to make sure I was comfortable and to answer all of my questions. At no point did she seemed rushed or hurried. She knew it was my first time and made sure to explain every single thing she did and tell me each step what she was doing right before she did it. She even said "I love the young first-timers because your first experience really makes or breaks how you feel about it for the rest of your life" And that is SO true. She made it a smooth transition for me and I no longer have reservations about the GYN and I would recommend her to anyone looking for a doctor, and I even told my younger sister to go to her when she is ready. LOVE this doctor, looking forward to working with her for many years to come.

Highly recommend

Posted on October 30th, 2013

IF you are looking for a awesome OBGYN this is your girl. Amazing bed side manner, like talking to your girlfriend!

I wouldn't go to anyone EXCEPT her!

Posted on April 24th, 2013

Let me start out by saying...you're missing out if this isn't your OBGYN. We all hate going to the OBGYN doctor, but she honestly makes it as easy as possible. She's gentle, caring, compassionate, and frankly you just want to sit and talk with her all day long! You'll fall in love with her! She helped me through the most horrific experience anyone could go through...losing a child. I never felt alone, and she took the time to call after hours just to check in on me. What doctor does that?! When I became pregnant again, she took all precautions with me (warranted or not) and never let me feel like I was crazy for worrying, calling the office, or needing weekly visits. She cares! And she promised to see me through a happy, healthy pregnancy. We're a team, and I wouldn't trust anyone else with my miracle.

Simply the BEST!!!!!

Posted on August 19th, 2011

I have and will continue to recommend everyone to Dr. Falkner, she is simply the best! She is a wonderful person, a proud mom and a caring fantastic doctor. I have never met any medical professional with the amazing bedside manner she has. She never rushes me, she answers every question clearly and compassionately. Dr. Falkner is person centered and treats you like she would a friend or family member. I promise the moment you meet her, you will see and feel the radiating positive and caring energy that she is. She is way more than a OB/GYN, she is an inspiration! I LOVE Dr. Falkner....and not in a funny way!

Absolutely the best!

Posted on May 9th, 2010

I cannot say enough. She made my pregnancy as worry-free as possible and I had an amazing delivery. I have gotten 3 of my friends to change to her. She is so nice and funny at appropriate times. I am now pregnant with my second and look forward to another round of monthly visits with her.

I found a great doctor!

Posted on March 19th, 2010

The staff and Catherine Falkner are extremely nice people! I dont cringe every time i think about going to the gyno anymore! They are very gentle and kind to your needs :)