Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Catherine R Galla has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 28
google her name and read the PDF from the board She has mandatory anger management, documented drug abuse, among other things. She insulted me, accused me directly and indirectly of child abuse (dime sized bruise) give me a break kids fall down, he is 13 months - he doesn't quite have the walking all down . She then gave me unsolicited advice about an area outside of her expertise and not pertaining to our appt. After delivering the insult I got up to leave, she then yelled at me and followed me around the office berating me. Save your judge-y looks, comments and huffy puffy-ness and treat the kid for the green goo streaming from his nose. She was so busy yelling at and insulting me, that she never treated my sick infant. Go next door to Dr. Anderson, quick, very nice and $25 cheaper.
I LOVED Dr Galla!!!! But the last couple years she seems more interested in the animals in her office then her patients!! How can I go to a physician about my weight and health when my physician is in worse medical condition them myself. What made me finally decide to change physicians is the fact she will let waiting patients roam her office and I seen a man follow a patient into the are to be weighed and he watched and made comments!! This man was not with the patient nor did she know him!! That was unfortunately my last visit. Its a shame cause I really liked her!!
Dr. Galla is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
University Of Louisville School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Catherine R Galla accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsCadiz Family Care Clinic, 261 Main St, Cadiz, KY
Dr. Catherine R Galla is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cadiz, KY.