- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Catherine C Graziani DO
Dr. Catherine C Graziani, DO is a doctor primarily located in Glastonbury, CT, with other offices in Hartford, CT and Farmington, CT( and 2 other locations). They have 15 years of experience. Their specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology.
Dr. Catherine C Graziani has 4 locations
Dr. Catherine C Graziani has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Catherine C Graziani has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
15 Years Experience
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Catherine C Graziani Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA PPO
More about Dr. Catherine C Graziani
Dr. Graziani received her Bachelors Degree from Hamilton College and her Medical Degree from The Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine. Prior to medical school, Dr. Graziani worked at the Boston Health Care for the Homeless Program where she served as a liaison between the Laboratory of Computer Science at Massachusetts General Hospital and the Program, in an effort to develop a web-based Electronic Medical Record. Dr. Graziani completed her residency at the University of Connecticut where she received awards for outstanding laparoscopy skills and research. She joined Gynecology and Obstetrics in July of 2008 and became board certified in obstetrics and gynecology in 2009. Dr. Graziani achieved with excellence, her certification in da Vinci(r) robotic surgery in 2011. She is an active member of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists and The American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists. Dr. Graziani speaks fluent Spanish.