Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Catherine C Graziani
Dr. Catherine C Graziani, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Hartford, CT, with another office in Rocky Hill, CT. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Graziani is affiliated with Connecticut Childrens Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Catherine C Graziani has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Catherine C Graziani has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
Dr. Catherine C Graziani is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 35
This doctor is rude, arrogant, and condescending. She acts like you're beneath her. Only reason why I allowed her to perform my surgery is because she is a highly skilled surgeon. To her credit, she performed my operation very well, no complications whatsoever, and I healed up fine. However, she was very rude during the post-op visit; she gave me a condescending look when I told her I felt minimal pain during recovery. I get that she felt initial unease upon performing sterilization on a younger patient, but one would think that she'd let it go after telling her (multiple times) I don't want children, and that pregnancy could be fatal for me with my medical conditions. She needs to go back to medical school and take some courses on empathy and learn that having a medical degree does NOT make her better than her patients. I'm horrified upon reading other reviews on here, saying she told pregnant patients that their labor pains were a figment of their imaginations!! In short, she's aloof, uncaring, arrogant, and cold. If you need a proficient surgeon and are willing to sacrifice bedside manner, see her. Otherwise, see Dr. Rosenbush in the same practice; SHE knows how to treat her patients with warmth and respect.
This doctor is horrible. I agree with everyone else. HORRIBLE bedside manners, extremely rude, does not even communicate patient results very well and makes you feel extremely uncomfortable in your own skin. Being pregnant I expect more from a doctor, especially a female one at that. I do not recommend her to anyone.
Dr. Graziani is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
14 Years Experience
Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicine Erie
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Catherine C Graziani accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna CT AWH MC OA w/Pediatric Dental
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem CT Pathway X Enhanced Ind HMO
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
- Anthem Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Catherine C Graziani in this video.
Dr. Catherine C Graziani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hartford, CT.