Dr. Catherine M Greene Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Catherine M Greene?

Great Doctor

Dr. Greene is a super doctor and very concerned of her patient's welfare. She tells you what you need to hear to get better, and if you are not getting better on the present meds, she change it until she finds the right one. I am very fortunate that I found her.

Do not go this person

Dr Greene is rude, she doesn't take time with you, she doesn't care what happens to you. I know this because she did it to me. If you need help please don't see her. Get someone who truly cares

This doctor ruined my life - she had me on so much medication I was a zombie that couldn't function. DO NOT GO TO HER! I'm still piecing my life back together. She runs a revolving door office - she wants to treat you as fast as she can, throw pills at you, and get the next patient in there as quickly as possible so she can make as much money as she can. She RUINED my life with the amount of medications she had me on.

Treated me for depression and my husband for panic attacks. Her diagnosis and treatment were both exceptional. I sincerely feel her caring & professional treatment gave us our lives back.

Very Caring Doctor!!

Dr. Greene is a truly caring doctor, and will do what it takes to help you. She will stand beside you when you need her. She is not your every day doctor that we see today. I can't say enough good things about her.