Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Catherine Y Han
Dr. Catherine Y Han, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Laguna Hills, CA. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Han is affiliated with Uc Irvine Medical Center and Mission Hospital Regional Medical Center. Dr. Han has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Catherine Y Han has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Catherine Y Han has the following 12 expertise
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Catherine Y Han is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
When I found out I was pregnant I decided to change my OBGYN because I was really unhappy with my current gyno. I figured I really need to like my doctor if I was going to being seeing her so frequently and trusting her with the delivery of my baby. Before choosing Dr. Han I read reviews online and viewed her video bio on the medical group website. I was happy with what I saw so I went ahead and changed to her. She has been so helpful, caring, and knowledgable. She always makes me feel like she has time to answer all of my questions and never rushes me. As a first time mom, I REALLY appreciate that! I'm looking forward to the delivery of my first baby and I completely trust that Dr. Han will do what is best for me and my family.
The hold time to make an appointment and the on hold recording advertisements constantly looping was unacceptable.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2009, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Han is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
Weill Cornell Medical College
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Catherine Y Han accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
Locations & DirectionsOrange Coast Womens Medical Group, 24411 Health Center Dr Ste 200, Laguna Hills, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Catherine Y Han in this video.
Dr. Catherine Y Han is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Laguna Hills, CA.