Dr. Catherine Harmon Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Catherine Harmon?

Mr

I was treated by Dr. Harmon at the Mayo Clinic in AZ. I would recommend her to anyone. A very caring and great Dr.

I had a great experience with Dr. Harmon. She listened, she was thorough, she took tests my other doctors did not take, she was open, creative, and considerate. In fact, i was impressed at how well she listened and what she captured. She has an excellent bedside manner, and I would recomend her to others. My experience at Mayo was worth the visit and very helpful. She is a human being, and if someone is sensitive or not in synch with her opinion, that is a different issue. It has nothing to do withher as a respected, capable doctor. My visit was well worth it. She is experienced and has a lifetime of experience in auto immune diseaes and has seen thousands of patients. I would see her again and wish I could treat with her, except for the fact that I live in NYC. I would NOT listen to the other reviews on this site, as people can often be emotional and their judgments skewed as a result of "good medicine" and good reviews based on a woman who is open and creative, yet uses science properly. Good luck

Terrible Experience

I also had an extremely bad experience with this doctor.Her cold and dismissive attitude was terrible. I could not even believe the faces she made and tsk tsk sounds.I brought records from other doctors and she openly mocked one of them.In her report, there were many inaccuries both in her description of my history and reported conditions. She had other doctors notes to look at but she didn't I guess. Also she didn't seem to be well read on my condition. I know this from other doctors and she's a supposed expert?? Terrible!I can't believe I paid so much money for this. She's a terrible doctor and was not nice or kind in any way. I received no help and left crying.Really Mayo? When I see your ads or people say go to Mayo because I'm so sick, I feel very angry.

Don't waste your time!

I cant begin to tell how much money, time and expense was graciously given by family and friends and my church so that I could finally go and see Dr Harmon at mayo. I've been sick for over 7 years, diagnosed with autoimmune by multiple doctors and even been on chemo. I spend 10 days there and she says I have nothing wrong! How is that possible??? My labs were perfect and as she gave me her "opinion" she was cold and distant. So all these other doctors are wrong then? I wish I had chosen a better doctor but it's the Mayo. Maybe they should screen their physicians better so this won't happen to someone else.

Don't listen to them...

Dr. Harmon has either improved vastly or the other reviewers are very wrong. She is prompt, spot on diagnosis, thinks outside the box, spends an inordinate amount of time w/me, and is very friendly...just the best in my case for my needs!

Terrible Doctor

Terrible bedside manner. Rude, dismissive and argumentative. Cold and unempathetic. Knowledge outdated. Very dissppointed to fi d such a poor doctor at Mayo Clinc. One of the worst physicians I have ever seen in every respect. Also came from out of town like the other reviewer and it was a waste of time and money. Does not seem to have current up to date knowledge of autoimmune diseases.

Cold and disintrested, rotten bedside manner

Spent almost no time trying to get to know the specifics of my case. Made judgemental comments about the fact that I am dating an older man. (what has this to do with my health?) She was argumentative and dismissive of my case dispite the fact that I was refered to the Mayo clinic by my doctor in California and had spent time and money getting there she spent no more than 20 min. with me.