Have you seen Catherine M Hees?

Dr Hees is one of the most sweetest careing poeple that i have ever met. she touched our lives so much we named our daughter after her.

I've had a 7 year relationship with Dr. Hees and she has been most caring and attentive.

Hard to see doctor

Dr. Hees may be a good doctor but I did not have chance to see her after 2 months waiting. They have my cellular, office and home phone number but left a message at my home to cancel the appointment of first doctor visit. Fortunately, I checked my voicemail from work and saved a trip. Called back to request to see any available doctor as soon as possible. The next available spot will be 2 weeks later. Besides, after first nurse visit, they ask me to pay $1600+ deposit due on 4 months prior to the labor even they know my insurance company and benefits will cover 100%. This office seems care more of money than patients, or they must have too many patients to take care of.

Catherine M Hees is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Richland Hills, TX.